By becoming a member of Creator Makerspace, you will pay a monthly fee for your membership and in return, you will have access to the premises 24/7, the opportunity to use the material stock, access to use machines and equipment as well as access to activities and courses held only for members.
By becoming a member, you agree to the following:
- You know that if the fire alarm goes off, call the fire department (Tel: 110) immediately
- You are responsible for your own actions and any damages you incur
- You treat machines, tools, equipment and the premises with care
- You pay for greater consumption of material or bring your own
- You always clean up after yourself and your guests, and place tools back where they belong
- You fill the dishwasher, start it and empty it if needed
- You help keep the premises tidy and help when you can
- You check that the equipment you will be using is in good working order before you start using it and after you are done
- You only use equipment that you have been trained to use or been approved to use
- You will notify if you are unlucky with tools and equipment so it can be replaced or repaired
- You use proper protective equipment where required
- You are responsible for knowing where to find and how to use first aid and fire extinguishing equipment
- You are responsible for guests you bring with you
- Guests using equipment must have their own membership after two visits – family membership is available. The limit does not apply to open events
- Persons under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult or have permission from the parents. Age limit for membership is 16 years
- Persons under the age of 12 must always be accompanied by an adult
Violation of these terms will enable Creator Makerspace to revoke memberships and deny access to the premises.
Paid membership fees are not refunded. Membership runs until terminated in writing. Membership can be terminated with a 1-month notice period, and outstanding membership fees must be settled.